- Cushion Cover Only. No inner pad.
- Superbly designed, high-quality scatter cushion covers featuring the fantastic little owl artwork from Julian’s British and Irish wildlife collections.
- The artwork has been expertly printed onto one side of our beautiful scatter cushions. The cushions are made from a wonderfully soft faux suede to ensure they provide maximum comfort.
- The cushions possess a zip closure and are washable.
- Cushions measure 42cm x 42cm
Julian’s beautiful scatter cushion covers are reproduced from his excellent original wildlife illustrations. The cushions are stunning and would be a lovely addition to anyone’s living room or bedroom.
The artwork portrays a little owl perched on a broken branch. These beautiful birds were first introduced to the UK in the 19th century by wealthy landowners who felt that they would be a good addition to the native fauna.
The artist has done an excellent job in depicting the characteristics of this small owl. The bird possesses a plump body and a short tail. The bird looks like it is frowning because its facial is flat above its eyes. The bird’s plumage is a beautiful brownish grey with spots and streaks.
Our scatter cushions are a fantastic choice if you are looking for a strikingly beautiful little owl gift.